- Take either the N12 or N4 East towards Middleburg (N12 becomes the N4).
- Take Exit 190 off N4 (Carolina, Belfast & Dullstroom).
- At the bottom of the off-ranp turn left onto the R540 towards Belfast.
- Continue into Belfast (take care – road works and speed traps).
- Turn right at the fifth stop street (Garage on the Corner).
- R540 to Lydenburg & Dullstroom.
- Continue 30 kms towards Dullstroom.
- Take the Kruisfontein Rd (T5) right just before you enter the Dullstroom town
- (you will see the Dullstroom Bird of Prey Rehabilitation Centre on the corner).
- Continue down the Kruisfontein Rd approx. 14km and the entrance to Highland Gate Estate will be on your right.